Travel grants for SPS members
If you are a master student, a PhD student or a post docs you may apply for a travel grant to participate in this year’s SPS meeting. Successful applicants will be awarded a maximum sum of 6000 SEK, according to receipts for expenses.
Application deadline: August 1. You will receive an answer to your application by August 15.
You must be a member of the SPS in order to apply, but you may apply for membership simultaneously by filling in the Membership Application Form. This form should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after submitting your grant application. A scientific relation to Scandinavia is required to be eligible for SPS membership. Please indicate briefly in the application email who you are, where you work, and the nature of your Scandinavian connection.
Grants will be awarded by the SPS Executive Committee according to the following priorities:
- Participants presenting at the conference (oral or poster)
- Participants attending both a special interest group (SIG) satellite symposia and the main conference
- Master, PhD students and post docs
- Applicants with current SPS membership with dues paid, or lifetime members
- New SPS member applicants
Please click this link to apply: https://nettskjema.no/a/190453